Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Te Mata Awatea
- Vintage: 2009
- The wine displays a deep crimson colour with prominent floral, dark fruit and cedar notes on the nose. The cool, elegant palate displays dark currant fruit, hints of chocolate and spice from the judicious use of oak.
- About this bottle: Dating back to 1896, Te Mata estate has been under the direction of John Buck for almost 30 years, producing some of the best and most famous New Zealand wines from the North Island. Located in Hawkes’s Bay, with a temperate climate benefiting from close proximity to the cool Pacific Ocean and shelter from the dominant westerly winds, Te Mata is renowned for red wine blends made from the classic Bordeaux varieties. Awatea, named after the Maori word meaning “Eye of the Dawn”, is a blend of 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc.
- Grape Variety: 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Hawkes’s Bay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly