Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Te Mata Awatea
- Vintage: 2009
- The wine displays a deep crimson colour with prominent floral, dark fruit and cedar notes on the nose. The cool, elegant palate displays dark currant fruit, hints of chocolate and spice from the judicious use of oak.
- About this bottle: Dating back to 1896, Te Mata estate has been under the direction of John Buck for almost 30 years, producing some of the best and most famous New Zealand wines from the North Island. Located in Hawkes’s Bay, with a temperate climate benefiting from close proximity to the cool Pacific Ocean and shelter from the dominant westerly winds, Te Mata is renowned for red wine blends made from the classic Bordeaux varieties. Awatea, named after the Maori word meaning “Eye of the Dawn”, is a blend of 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc.
- Grape Variety: 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Hawkes’s Bay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Te Mata Estate Winery, 349 Te Mata Road, Havelock North 4294, New Zealand
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.