Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Te Mata Awatea
- Vintage: 2009
- The wine displays a deep crimson colour with prominent floral, dark fruit and cedar notes on the nose. The cool, elegant palate displays dark currant fruit, hints of chocolate and spice from the judicious use of oak.
- About this bottle: Dating back to 1896, Te Mata estate has been under the direction of John Buck for almost 30 years, producing some of the best and most famous New Zealand wines from the North Island. Located in Hawkes’s Bay, with a temperate climate benefiting from close proximity to the cool Pacific Ocean and shelter from the dominant westerly winds, Te Mata is renowned for red wine blends made from the classic Bordeaux varieties. Awatea, named after the Maori word meaning “Eye of the Dawn”, is a blend of 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc.
- Grape Variety: 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Hawkes’s Bay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Te Mata Estate Winery, 349 Te Mata Road, Havelock North 4294, New Zealand
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.