Delivery and returns
- Free Nominated Day delivery on hampers and food gifts over
£20 *excluding free Christmas box.
We’ll deliver your hamper between 7am and 7pm within 4 working days of payment being taken.
We can’t deliver hampers internationally or to stores for collection.
If there’s no one home:
- we’ll try to find a neighbour or a safe place to leave the hamper
- or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your hamper, please contact us.
A delicious selection of Italian favourites: Green pesto, Etna olives, Torinesi grissini piemontesi, balsamic vinegar of Modena and 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil are presented in a dark wicker basket, perfect for indulging those who enjoy the best of Italian-inspired cooking.
- Packaging Detail: Presented in a wicker basket
- Pesto contains: Nuts, ewe's milk
- Italian Grissini with olive oil contains: Wheat, gluten
- Olives are not suitable for nut and sesame allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods used
- Not suitable for sesame allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods used
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration.
- Sent with a personal message
- Product information
- Products Included
- 1 x Italian classic pesto made with Italian basil & olive dressing (190g)
- 1 x Pitted green and kalamata olives in chilli infused extra virgin olive oil with garlic and black pepper (240g)
- 1 x Italian grissini with olive oil (250g)
- 1 x Balsamic vinegar of Modena (250ml)
- 1 x 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil (500ml)
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
Please drink responsibly
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18