Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A Star from Down Under - Tassie is fast becoming a wine destination and this wine shows why. It’s Burgundy-shaped but with more panache than its French counterparts.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 6th June 2015
- Product information
- Tasmanian Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2014
- A fruit driven, dry Chardonnay with aromas of green apple, honeysuckle and melon, a soft and crisp palate of lengthy citrus flavours.
- About this bottle: Tasmania is the southernmost and coolest wine region of Australia with an island climate moderated by the surrounding ocean. This allows intense fruit flavours and wines with great finesse and elegance. This wine was selected by our own winemaker Belinda Kleinig working with highly awarded winemaker Jeremy Dineen who used top quality grapes to create this seductive Chardonnay using minimal handling techniques to preserve the generous citrus fruit.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Tasmania
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 370 Relbia Rd, Relbia TAS 7258, Relbia TAS 7258
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly