Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Tasmania is without a doubt the most fashionable region in Australia right now. Since this beautiful island has a much cooler climate than the mainland, its sparkling wines, whites and reds are all crisp, lively and zesty on the palate thanks to their refreshing acidity. This delicious Sauvignon is made by Tamer Ridge for M&S and it is a Sancerre-bashing upstart!"
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 5th July 2014
- Product information
- Tasmania Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- A deliciously crisp and refreshing style of Sauvignon Blanc from Northern Tasmania. Full, grassy aromas mingle with flavours of gooseberry. A New World wine with a stylish restraint.
- About this bottle: Lying 200km south of the Australian mainland, the state of Tasmania enjoys a relatively cool climate, ideally suited to the production of top wines made from Sauvignon Blanc. Winemaker Andrew Pirie, one of Tasmania's best-loved and most highly respected winemakers, has crafted for us a superbly balanced wine with all the vibrancy and freshness you'd expect from New World Sauvignon.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Tasmania
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling Address: Brown Brothers Milawa Vineyards Pty, 239 Milawa Bobinawarrah Road, Milawa, Victoria, 3678, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly