Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A summer must-have, our Tan Accelerating Lotion encourages a deep, even and long-lasting tan. By boosting the production of Melanin, the skin's natural colouring pigment, this light lotion kick starts the tanning process before you even see the sun. Then, after sun exposure, natural ingredients nourish and hydrate the skin to prolong your golden glow. To fight the ageing effects of harmful UV rays, we've also added our youth activating molecule, Mélatogénine, to leave your skin looking its best.
- A face and body moisturiser that helps to boost and prolong your tan
- How to use- Start applying 8-10 days before sun exposure to the face and body
- Continue to use daily during and after sun exposure
- For maximum benefits use during the summer months as your body moisturiser
- Product Size: 400 ml
- Age range: All ages
Aqua [water], pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, glycerin, stearyl heptanoate, coco-caprylate/caprate, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, vitis vinifera oil [grape seed oil], behenic acid, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, stearyl caprylate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, butylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, c13-14 isoparaffin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, vegetable oil, sucrose polysoyate, diazolidinyl urea, menthoxypropanediol, xanthan gum, peg-8, parfum [fragrance], allantoin, propylene glycol, citrus aurantium dulcis [citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract], tromethamine, narcissus tazetta bulb extract, laureth-7, tetrasodium edta, citronellol, glyceryl acrylate / acrylic acid copolymer, ppg-1-peg-9 lauryl glycol ether, geraniol, palmitoyl methoxytryptamine, methylparaben, vanilla tahitensis [vanilla tahitensis fruit], dextran, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, tocopherol, isobutylparaben, acetyl hexapeptide-1, yellow 5 [ci 19140], red 40 [ci 16035]
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.