Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Tablas Creek Esprit de Beaucastel - Single Bottle
- Vintage: 2009
- The 2009 Esprit de Beaucastel shows a deep, spicy nose with dark fruit, crushed rock, cocoa and liquorice. The palate displays dark berry fruit with a thread of minerality, fine-grained tannins and a luxurious texture.
- About this bottle: A joint venture between the renowned Perrin family from the Southern Rhone and Robert Haas, Tablas Creek is located around 12 miles from the cooling effects of the Pacific Ocean in west Paso Robles. With an average elevation of 1,500 feet above sea-level, cooling breezes from the ocean, hot & sunny days combined with cool nights, located on shallow, rocky limestone soils, the site allows the wine-making team to create a wine with many of the characteristics of the famous Chateau de Beaucastel. Produced from a blend of 40% Mourvedre, 28% Syrah, 27% Grenache and 5% Counoise, the 2009 vintage was influenced by small berries with great concentration following spring frosts and a hot growing season. The grapes were fermented using natural yeasts in stainless steel tanks before maturation on large oak foudres.
- Grape Variety: 40% Mourvedre, 28% Syrah, 27% Grenache And 5% Counoise
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California, Paso Robles
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Spend £20 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.