Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A protective cream that guards from chlorinated and salt water. Plus contains sunscreen to extend the life of colour treated hair.
Philip Kingsley products are formulated by the world’s leading Trichologists. By adopting a tailored and holistic approach to hair care, encompassing optimum nutrition and a regular regime, our hair and scalp experts are dedicated to creating products that make your hair and scalp healthy and beautiful, inside and out. Our multi-award winning product range is widely acclaimed and loved by Royalty and celebrities around the world.
- Apply in sections to damp hair and comb through leave on hair to guard against effects of sun and water whilst sunbathing and swimming
- To remove, rinse then use appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo, conditioner and scalp toner
- Originally developed by Philip Kingsley at the request of the first US Olympic Synchronized Swimming Team, Swimcap’s formula is both a summer saviour and a must-have for swimmers
- It protects against the drying and damaging effects of both chlorinated and salt water and contains sunscreen to extend the life of colour treated hair. Perfect for blondes, it even stops hair turning green in chlorine
- Swimcap deeply conditions your hair as you wear it, leaving it in better condition than before
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: No
- Alcohol Free: No
- Safety Warning: Suitable for use on colour treated hair. Keep away from eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with clean warm water
Aqua / water / eau, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, ethylhexyl dimethyl paba, glycerin, cetrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, parfum (fragrance), dmdm hydantoin, hydrolyzed elastin, ethylhexylglycerin, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hydroxycitronellal, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, linalool, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, butylphenyl methylpropional, limonene, benzyl salicylate, geraniol.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.