Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Swell's Advanced Volumizing Shampoo has a rich lather and texture.
About the brand- Many volumizing products give temporary, cosmetic results and often damage hair in the bid for more body. Swell is different. Swell's unique all-natural formula gives you immediate and sustained volume (even with difficult to manage baby-fine hair) from day one. But Swell is much more than a volumizer. Swell crucially nourishes the follicles, resulting in increased hair growth and reduced hair loss when used regularly.
- How to use- You will get best results if you use this product as part of the Swell 3-Step System (Shampoo, Conditioner, Root Nutrient Complex). Follow usage instructions carefully.
- Step 1- Brush hair pre-washing.
- Step 2- Wet hair, patting water into the roots.
- Step 3- Pump correct amount of shampoo for your hair type into palm, then rub into fingers. Evenly apply to roots only (to avoid drying mid- lengths and ends) and massage into a lather.
- Step 4- Rinse immediately, again patting water into roots to ensure all shampoo is out.
- Step 5- Repeat if second wash is needed.
- Depending on hair type, please use differing amount- Very fine- 3 pumps, Medium fine- 5 pumps, Fine- 7 pumps
- It leaves hair squeaky clean and starts swell's unique volumizing and conditioning process
- Immediate volume, improved hair growth, reduced hair loss, colour-safe
- Longer lasting blow-dries, anti-static, superior detangling
- Colour-safe, No Silicones, No Parabens, No SLS, No Build-up, Min. 97% Natural Source
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Sensitive
Aqua (water), sodium coco-sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, glycerin, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, dimethyl sulfone, carnitine tartrate, phenoxyethanol, arctium lappa root extract, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, lauryl glucoside, malus domestica fruit cell culture extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, hydrolysed lupine seed extract, leptospermum petersonii oil, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, aspalathus linearis leaf extract, angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root extract, xanthan gum, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, leptospermum petersonii oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, cedrus deodara wood oil, citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel oil, sodium benzoate, beta glucan, lepidium meyenii root extract, gluconolactone, niacinamide, sodium starch octenylsuccinate, calcium pantothenate, maltodextrin, phospholipids, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine hcl, silica, tocopherol, citric acid.