Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Swell's Advanced Volumizing Shampoo has a rich lather and texture.
About the brand- Many volumizing products give temporary, cosmetic results and often damage hair in the bid for more body. Swell is different. Swell's unique all-natural formula gives you immediate and sustained volume (even with difficult to manage baby-fine hair) from day one. But Swell is much more than a volumizer. Swell crucially nourishes the follicles, resulting in increased hair growth and reduced hair loss when used regularly.
- How to use- You will get best results if you use this product as part of the Swell 3-Step System (Shampoo, Conditioner, Root Nutrient Complex). Follow usage instructions carefully.
- Step 1- Brush hair pre-washing.
- Step 2- Wet hair, patting water into the roots.
- Step 3- Pump correct amount of shampoo for your hair type into palm, then rub into fingers. Evenly apply to roots only (to avoid drying mid- lengths and ends) and massage into a lather.
- Step 4- Rinse immediately, again patting water into roots to ensure all shampoo is out.
- Step 5- Repeat if second wash is needed.
- Depending on hair type, please use differing amount- Very fine- 3 pumps, Medium fine- 5 pumps, Fine- 7 pumps
- It leaves hair squeaky clean and starts swell's unique volumizing and conditioning process
- Immediate volume, improved hair growth, reduced hair loss, colour-safe
- Longer lasting blow-dries, anti-static, superior detangling
- Colour-safe, No Silicones, No Parabens, No SLS, No Build-up, Min. 97% Natural Source
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Sensitive
Aqua (water), sodium coco-sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, glycerin, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, dimethyl sulfone, carnitine tartrate, phenoxyethanol, arctium lappa root extract, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, lauryl glucoside, malus domestica fruit cell culture extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, hydrolysed lupine seed extract, leptospermum petersonii oil, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, aspalathus linearis leaf extract, angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, dioscorea villosa (wild yam) root extract, xanthan gum, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, leptospermum petersonii oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, cedrus deodara wood oil, citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel oil, sodium benzoate, beta glucan, lepidium meyenii root extract, gluconolactone, niacinamide, sodium starch octenylsuccinate, calcium pantothenate, maltodextrin, phospholipids, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine hcl, silica, tocopherol, citric acid.
Get free Christmas Food Box when you spend £75 on Clothing, Beauty & Home
- Spend £75 in a single transaction on selected Clothing, Beauty and Home and get the Christmas Food Box free
- To redeem the Christmas Food Box with a cocktail, add T631375N into basket
- Or, to redeem the Christmas Food Box with a soft drink, add T631375O into basket
- Offer available from 00:01 1 December 2016 until11:59 5 December 2016
- Offer available at marksandspencer.com,on mobile and in selected UK stores while stocks last
- Offer available on all Clothing, Beauty and Home products including 3 for 2 Mix and Match offer, except all furniture, selected made to measure curtains and Sale
- The Christmas Food Box cannot be purchased as part of the £75 qualifying transaction
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless stated
- Full product details on the reverse of the Christmas Food box and online atwww.marksandspencer.com
- Worth value calculated on price per ml/G of standard size product
- One box per transaction
- The qualifying spend cannot include delivery charges
- Subject to availability
- Over 18s only
- Any refunds will take into account this offer.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- There is no cash alternative
- Discount will be made at the checkout
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.