Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Crispy battered diced chicken breast with a sweet & sour sauce, fresh pineapple & red peppers and wok fried rice with free range egg & peas.
- Weight: 2000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated, use within 1 month
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 7 days
Ingredients Listing: Egg fried rice (40%): cooked long grain rice (83%), egg omelette pieces (6%), peas (6%), leeks, sesame oil. cooked long grain rice contains water, rice, rapeseed oil, salt, emulsifier: soya lecithin. egg omelette pieces contain pasteurised free range egg, whole milk, rapeseed oil, salt, stabiliser: xanthan gum, ground white pepper. battered chicken pieces (32%): cooked marinated chicken breast pieces (64%), batter, breadcrumbs, rapeseed oil. cooked marinated chicken breast pieces contain chicken breast (84%), water, cornflour, salt, concentrated lemon juice. batter contains water, maize flour, wheatflour, wheat starch, cornflour, baking powder (raising agent: e450, sodium bicarbonate), pepper extract, stabiliser: xanthan gum, dextrose, ground white pepper. breadcrumbs contain rice flour, wheatflour, water, yeast, salt, sunflower oil. sweet and sour sauce (28%): water, sugar, onions, red wine vinegar, pineapple pieces (8%), tomato ketchup, red peppers (6%), concentrated pineapple juice, cornflour, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, gelling agent: pectin, ginger puree, colour: paprika extract. tomato ketchup contains water, tomato puree, sugar, vinegar, salt, ground paprika, ground white pepper, dried garlic. dark soy sauce contains water, soybeans, roasted wheat, salt
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven - Preheat oven 190°C / Fan 170°C / 375°F / Gas mark 5. Remove product from carton. Sauce- Pierce film on sweet and sour sauce and place on a baking tray on bottom shelf of oven and cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, peal back film of sauce and stir. Replace film and cook for further 15 minutes. After cooking, allow to stand for 1 minute before removing film and stir product before serving. Chicken battered balls- Remove chicken from tray and spread on a pre-heated baking tray and cook for 25 minutes. Rice- Pierce film and place on a baking tray alongside sweet and sour sauce, cook for 30 minutes
Not available for international delivery.