Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
Returns and refunds - scroll down to the bottom to find out more.
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
- UK Returns - full details on how to return.
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports). Find your nearest store.
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE returns through a Collect+ location - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order. To find your nearest Collect+ location, visit www.collectplus.co.uk.
- FREE 24/7 returns through any InPost locker - over 1000 locations across the UK. Click here to get your free InPost returns label and to locate your nearest InPost locker.
- International returns - full details on how to return.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Staying supremely soft wash after wash, this light pillow has a non-allergenic filling which is made from recycled plastic bottles. It’s machine washable at 50°C for added convenience. If you sleep mostly on your back or your front, a pillow offering medium support will be most comfortable.
The neck and head receive proper support while the alignment and curvature of the upper back and shoulders is properly maintained, making medium density pillows ideal for providing a balance of each of the qualities you receive from soft and firm pillows. This pillow is made in the UK.
- H76 x W48cm
- Made in the UK
- Medium support - choose a medium pillow if you sleep mostly on your back or front
- Non-allergenic synthetic filling
- Retains its softness wash after wash
- Light and comfortable
- Filling type: Polyester
Care and composition
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Filling- 100% polyester
- Safety Warning: Keep away from fire and flames