Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
- Next day UK delivery*
- Delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice
- For free next or named day delivery on orders over £150 – enter FREENDAY at checkout.
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating store on selected clothing, home and beauty items.
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Staying supremely soft wash after wash, this light duvet has a non-allergenic filling which is made from recycled plastic bottles. It’s machine washable at 50°C for added convenience. Ideal for use in spring or autumn, this 10.5 tog duvet is also great for using all year round in a centrally heated home. Endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation, this soft, light synthetic filling is scientifically proven to provide protection against dust mite allergens even when frequently washed.
10.5 tog duvets are ideal for spring or autumn use, or for year-round use in a centrally heated home. All our duvets are machine washable. This duvet is made in the UK.
- Single (3ft)- W137 x L198cm
- Double (4ft 6in)- W198 x L198cm
- King size (5ft)- W228 x L218cm
- Super King Size (6ft)- W260cm x L220cm
- Made in the UK
- Soft touch
- Firm support
- Non allergenic synthetic filling
- Retains its softness wash after wash
- Light and comfortable
- Comes in single (3ft), double (4ft 6in), king size (5ft) and super-king size (6ft)
- Tog Value: 10.5 tog
- Filling type: Polyester
Care and composition
- Polyester Mix
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Filling- 100% polyester
- Machine washable, tumble dry