Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 7 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Staying supremely soft wash after wash, this light duvet has a non-allergenic filling which is made from recycled plastic bottles. It’s machine washable at 50°C for added convenience. Ideal for use in spring or autumn, this 10.5 tog duvet is also great for using all year round in a centrally heated home. Endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation, this soft, light synthetic filling is scientifically proven to provide protection against dust mite allergens even when frequently washed.
10.5 tog duvets are ideal for spring or autumn use, or for year-round use in a centrally heated home. All our duvets are machine washable. This duvet is made in the UK.
- Single (3ft)- W137 x L198cm
- Double (4ft 6in)- W198 x L198cm
- King size (5ft)- W228 x L218cm
- Super King Size (6ft)- W260cm x L220cm
- Made in the UK
- Soft touch
- Firm support
- Non allergenic synthetic filling
- Retains its softness wash after wash
- Light and comfortable
- Comes in single (3ft), double (4ft 6in), king size (5ft) and super-king size (6ft)
- Pillow cases bought separately
- Tog Value: 10.5 tog
- Filling type: Polyester
Care and composition
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Filling: 100% polyester
- Machine washable, tumble dry