Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This lightweight high-protection 3-in-1 moisturiser is blended with antioxidant vitamin E and aloe vera to combat premature ageing. Containing a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunblock with SPF 50+ this moisturiser is up to 4 hours water resistant and suitable for all skin types.
About the brand- Alpha-H is a global expert in the art of exfoliation, resurfacing and skin renewal; supplying the professional beauty industry for over twenty years. Over 1000 clinics worldwide offer Alpha-H treatments and they continue to innovate and set trends within the professional industry. As a brand, they have owned the category of skin resurfacing for over 2 decades - long before it became fashionable to develop exfoliating products. Alpha-H formulate results-driven unisex products, which bridge the gap between the traditional cosmetic counter and more invasive treatments.
- How to use: Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas 20 minutes prior to exposure to the sun. Re-apply after swimming, towel drying, exercise and excessive perspiration.
- Dries instantly on the skin leaving a matt finish
- Limited Edition Supersize worth £58.00
- Offers SPF protection
- A lightweight oil free formulation that does not clog pores
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: No
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Combination
Aqua, homosalate, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, cera alba, benzophenone-3, paraffinum liquidum, silica, isopropyl myristate, octocrylene, peg-15 cocamine, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, peg-40 stearate, hydroxyethylcellulose, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, tocopherol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.