Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Deeply hydrates, firms and smooth’s skin there by encouraging good circulation.
Balance Me is high-Tech premium British made skincare that delivers results to the skin naturally. Our customers trust our naturally-sourced active ingredients and aromas to solve skin concerns without creating others. And the founders of Balance Me: The Hopkins sisters, Rebecca and Clare, say: We created Balance Me for people like us who have busy lives and want natural solutions-orientated skincare for themselves, family and friends, whatever their age, that focuses on results and well-being, day after day.
- Pour a little oil on your hands and then massage onto skin in circular motions
- Taking time on upper arms, bottom, hips and thighs and use both morning and evening. For best results, start applying at the ankles and work up the body towards the direction of the heart to stimulate circulation and lymphatic drainage. Not suitable for use during pregnancy
- Energises the mood
- Helps reduce cellulite
- Cellulite: Anti-oxidant rich Juniper, Geranium, Lavender and Bergamot Essential Oils help stimulate circulation to reduce toxins responsible for cellulite
- Dry skin: Jojoba, Macadamia and Sweet Almond Oils absorb into the deeper layers of skin to offer intense hydration
- Mature skin: Wheat Germ helps to plump and smooth skin, minimising visible signs of ageing
- Product Size: 280 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Cellulite prone
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) nut oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin e), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil¹, juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil¹, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil¹, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil¹, limonene², linalool², citral², geraniol², citronellol², (¹) natural pure essential oil, (²) naturally occurring in essential oils.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.