Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 8-10 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Perfect for all the family. Ultrasun Family SPF30 delivers high, all day protection with just one application.
About the brand- The Ultrasun collection is the perfect range for keeping your skin protected from the sun's harmful UV rays this summer. Designed and created by Swiss sun care experts to deliver a unique and revolutionary formulation unlike any other, Ultrasun is already famed for its photostable, once-a-day application sun protection range. Ultrasun’s patented liposome technology ensures just one application a day will give long-lasting, high level, water resistant protection from UVA (ageing), UVB (burning) and infrared A rays. Housed in airless pumps to prevent product deterioration and contamination giving a superior shelf life of 2 years after opening.
- How to use- Apply generously to clean dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes and clothes.
- Perfect for all the family delivering high UVA, UVB and Infrared A protection
- Housed in an airless pump dispenser to prevent product deterioration and contamination giving a shelf life once opened of 2 years, 3 years unopened
- It’s super sensitive formulation will help to prevent ‘prickly heat’ reactions and provides extra protection for vulnerable areas such as shins, noses and shoulders etc
- This easy to use fast-absorbing formula is non-greasy, water resistant and free from emulsifiers and perfume reducing the risk of allergy
- Product Size: 400 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, propylene glycol, alcohol, lecithin, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, titanium dioxide (nano), methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), sodium acrylates copolymer, dimethicone, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, aluminum hydroxide, decyl glucoside, disodium edta, paraffi num liquidum, pentadecalactone, ppg-1 trideceth-6, stearic acid, xanthan gum
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.