Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Instantly restores and moisturises ultra-dry hands throughout the day.
Balance Me is high-Tech premium British made skincare that delivers results to the skin naturally. Our customers trust our naturally-sourced active ingredients and aromas to solve skin concerns without creating others. And the founders of Balance Me: The Hopkins sisters, Rebecca and Clare, say: We created Balance Me for people like us who have busy lives and want natural solutions-orientated skincare for themselves, family and friends, whatever their age, that focuses on results and well-being, day after day.
- Massage a pea sized amount of cream into the hands as often as required during the day and evening to treat and soothe dry patches
- Soothes irritation and eczema flare-ups and keeps hands moisturised throughout the day, even after washing
- Very dry/eczema prone skin: Shea Butter and Lanolin protect and soothe ultra-dry and chapped hands against the elements, making this hand cream a great natural eczema treatment
- Mature skin: Ancient skin conditioners Benzoin and Yarrow Essential Oils strengthen and repair delicate and sensitive skin
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Dry
Aqua (water), glycerin (vegetable), cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter³, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cetyl ricinoleate, cera alba (beeswax), cetearyl glucoside, aleurites moluccana (kukui) seed oil, lanolin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil¹, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil¹, pelargonium graveolens (geranium bourbon) flower oil¹, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil¹, achillea millefolium (yarrow) leaf oil¹, styrax benzoin (benzoin) resin extract¹, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid, potassium sorbate, linalool², geraniol², limonene², citronellol², citral², benzyl benzoate², (¹) natural pure essential oil, (²) naturally occurring in essential oils, (³) certified organic ingredient.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.