Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 8-10 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Free Pure Super Grape Serum 30ml worth £16.00 when you Buy Pure Toner with a day cream. Add to bag to redeem. All our super grape products feature our 'defend and restore' complex of echinacea, peptides and an exclusive source of resveratrol, this complex has been proven to provide up to 90% protection against free radicals.
About the brand- Pure is about uncomplicated skin care; it contains 95 per cent natural ingredients that really work. Free from artificial colours, parabens and synthetic fragrances, Pure contains only responsibly sourced, natural British ingredients.
- After years of collaborative research with scientists from a leading british university, we discovered that via a unique extraction process we could extract resveratrol from crushed pulp left over from the production of our own M&S wine
- Smooths, hydrates and protects
- Promotes younger looking skin and a brighter complexion
- Improved skin radiance
- Made in the UK
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, camelina sativa seed oil, glyceryl stearate citrate, myristyl myristate, glycerin, isononyl isononanoate, cera alba, sodium polyacrylate, polysorbate 20, ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, diheptyl succinate, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, borago officinalis (starflower) seed oil, echium plantagineum seed oil, echinacea purpurea flower/leaf/stem extract, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, alcohol denat., triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, pisum sativum extract, limonene, benzoic acid, parfum, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, dehydroacetic acid, geraniol, ethylhexylglycerin, polyaminopropyl biguanide, linalool, citronellol, citral, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, aspartic acid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.