Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
A luxurious hydrating moisturiser formulated to help delay the visible signs of ageing.
About the brand- Pure is about uncomplicated skin care; it contains 95 per cent natural ingredients that really work. Free from artificial colours, parabens and synthetic fragrances, Pure contains only responsibly sourced, natural British ingredients.
- Clinical trials and independent testing revealed the following skin benefits - more youthful looking skin, smoother skin, hydrated skin for 12 hours, a more even skin tone, improved skin radiance, promotes a brighter, more revitalised complexion
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- After years of collabrorative research with scientists from a leading British university, we discovered that via a unique extraction process, we could extract resveratrol from crushed pulp left over from the production of our own M&S wine
- All Pure products are created using effacious active natural ingredients, all of which are sustainable and responsibly sourced
- Made in the UK
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aquac12-15 alkyl benzoatecamelina sativa seed oilglyceryl stearate citratemyristyl myristateglycerinisononyl isononanoatecera albasodium polyacrylatepolysorbate 20ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) seed oilphenoxyethanoldiheptyl succinatevitis vinifera (grape) fruit extractborago officinalis (starflower) seed oilechium plantagineum seed oilechinacea purpurea flower/leaf/stem extractcapryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymeralcohol denat.triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oilavena sativa (oat) kernel oilpisum sativum extractlimonenebenzoic acidparfumtrisodium ethylenediamine disuccinatedehydroacetic acidgeraniolethylhexylglycerinpolyaminopropyl biguanidelinaloolcitronellolcitralcitric acidsodium benzoatepotassium sorbateaspartic acidsodium chloridesodium hydroxide
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.