Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Our delicious beef is from cattle that have been fed a grass and cereal based diet on specially selected farms that we trust, matured for a minimum of 21 days, ensuring the best flavour and texture.
- Weight: 2275 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated. Freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month, defrost thoroughly before use.
- Consume Within: 11 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British beef (100%)
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 150°C / Fan 130°C / 300°F / Gas mark 2. Remove joint from packaging and allow to breathe at room temperature for 15 minutes. For best results, brush the joint with vegetable oil and sear all over in a frying pan set at high heat. Transfer the joint to a roasting tray. Season with coarse sea salt and cracked black pepper. Place on middle shelf of oven. Baste frequently during cooking. Rare- 35 mins per 500g. Medium- 45 mins per 500g. Well done- 60 mins per 500g. Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to stand for 15 minutes before carving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.