Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- More about preparation times
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
Our delicious beef is from cattle that have been fed a grass and cereal based diet on specially selected farms that we trust, matured for a minimum of 21 days, ensuring the best flavour and texture.
- Weight: 2275 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated. Freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month, defrost thoroughly before use.
- Consume Within: 11 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British beef (100%)
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 150°C / Fan 130°C / 300°F / Gas mark 2. Remove joint from packaging and allow to breathe at room temperature for 15 minutes. For best results, brush the joint with vegetable oil and sear all over in a frying pan set at high heat. Transfer the joint to a roasting tray. Season with coarse sea salt and cracked black pepper. Place on middle shelf of oven. Baste frequently during cooking. Rare- 35 mins per 500g. Medium- 45 mins per 500g. Well done- 60 mins per 500g. Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to stand for 15 minutes before carving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.