Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Stonetown Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2015
- An elegant South African dry white with complex ripe fruit aromas and underlying notes of exotic fruit, gooseberry and even savoury green pepper. The palate is ripe and luscious, suggesting Japanese yuzu and passion fruit in flavour.
- About this bottle: This Sauvignon Blanc is from the cool rolling hillsides of Darling on the Western Cape of South Africa. The grapes were sourced from trellised vineyards overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, planted in deep iron-rich granite ‘red oakleaf’ soil. The result is a Sauvignon Blanc with exceptional depth of flavour and character, to which 15% Sémillon from the same vineyard was blended to add a savoury complexity and a richer mouthfeel. Winemaker Charl du Plessis had the grapes harvested before sunrise to ensure they arrived at the cellar with all their vibrant flavours intact. After fermentation the wine was left on its lees for two months to extract as much depth and character as possible.
- Grape Variety: 85% Sauvignon Blanc, 15% Sémillon
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Darling
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Fairview Wine, Suid-Agter Paarl Road, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.