Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This is a super-stylish chardonnay from Burgundy at a reasonable price, with notes of nuts, honey and cream, under the textured pear and apple fruit. It would be super with the cheese pie.
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 19th January 2014
- Product information
- St Véran les Monts
- Vintage: 2015
- Brightly golden in colour. Effusively floral with a subtle yet delicate Chardonnay flavour. A long, lingering finish reminiscent of wild strawberries.
- About this bottle: This sophisticated white wine represents the relatively young Saint-Véran appellation created in January 1971 that gave recognition to the pre-eminence of six villages in the extreme South of the Maconnais region. The principal of these is Prissé who produce this outstanding example - their Les Monts cavée has been carefully selected for Marks & Spencer.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Maconnais
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Vignerons Des Grandes Vignes – 71 960 Prisse, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.