Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Sporty types will love this product. Delivering very high, all day protection with just one application. The non-greasy, clear liquid is really ideal for all outdoor, water sports and gardening enthusiasts. Gentle enough to use on the scalp (ideal for thinning or receding hair) but also ideal for the whole family.
About the brand- The Ultrasun collection is the perfect range for keeping your skin protected from the sun's harmful UV rays this summer. Designed and created by Swiss sun care experts to deliver a unique and revolutionary formulation unlike any other, Ultrasun is already famed for its photostable, once-a-day application sun protection range. Ultrasun’s patented liposome technology ensures just one application a day will give long lasting, high level, water resistant protection from UVA (ageing), UVB (burning) and infrared A rays. Housed in airless pumps to prevent product deterioration and contamination giving a superior shelf life of 2 years after opening.
- How to use : Apply generously once a day for long lasting protection. Apply to clean dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes and clothes. Please consult our sun guide to ensure you are using the correct SPF for your skin type
- Our original gel formulation in a higher SPF. Fast-absorbing, clear, non-greasy, non-sticky and easy to use transparent gel
- No perfume, mineral oils, emulsifiers or preservatives
- Medium protection from UVA and UVB. Water and perspiration resistant
- Ideal for those who enjoy sports and water sports
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Alcohol, homosalate, lauryl lactate, diisopropyl adipate, phenethyl benzoate, tridecyl neopentanoate, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, pvp, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol mehtoxyphenyl triazine, hexyldecanol, ethylhexyl triazone, acrylates/c12-22 alkyl methacrylate copolymer, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, glycerin, aqua, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tocopherol, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, ubiquinone
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.