Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Spice Tree Whisky
- The Spice Tree is the invention of master whisky blender John Glaser. His passion is to create whiskies from a blend of single malts, to create a final blend with exceptional balance and complexity.
- About this bottle: The Spice Tree is a unique experiment using the finest oak from Vosges region in France. Existing cask heads were replaced with new French oak, and a body of American oak retained; giving this whisky its distinctly spicy character. The Spice Tree is a rich, intensely-flavoured malt whisky, redolent of baking spices and toasty oak accents that all complement distillery character of the single malt whiskies that comprise the recipe.
- "This is made by putting new cask-heads on American oak barrels, creating some interestingly nutty, toasty characters in the whisky. A powerfully flavoured, refined and complex tipple."-Jamie Goode,Sunday Express 9-Jun-13.
- Country of origin: Region: Scotland
- More information
- Bottle size: 700 ml
- Alcohol content: 40 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Made In The Uk
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly