Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
From Farm...Our delicious Special Reserve Aberdeen Angus sired beef has been matured according to the traditional dry aging method, a world away from today's modern production processes. This method is only suited to the very best sides of beef, with the perfect degree of marbling. Once hung excess moisture gradually evaporates from the meat over a minimum of 14 days, concentrating the flavour for an exceptional taste, tenderness and succulence.
- Weight: 310 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Freeze on day of purchase. Use within a month, defrost thoroughly before use.
- Consume Within: 10 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: 100% aberdeen angus beef
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Grill or pan fry. Grill- remove steak from packaging and allow to breathe at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. Pat dry with kitchen paper. Lightly oil and season steaks, place under grill or dry pan. Grill on medium/high heat. Rare- 6-9 mins, medium- 9-11 mins, well done- 11-14 mins. Fry- on high heat - rare- 5-8 mins, medium- 8-10 mins, well done- 10-13 mins. Allow to rest for 2-3 minutes before serving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.