Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Spanish Garnacha Shiraz
- Vintage: 2009
- A fresh, juicy Spanish red full of bittersweet cherry and plum flavours, with delicate smoky notes. Its smooth medium-bodied style, as well as outstanding value for money, is typical of the sunny yet windswept region of Cariñena.
- About this bottle: With its bright fruit and great value for money, this is an irresistible red from northern Spain. Flavours of cherry, plum and grilled herbs all come together in a deliciously juicy, perfumed style.
- Grape Variety: 70% Garnacha and 30% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Cariñena
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly