Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Spanish Garnacha Shiraz
- Vintage: 2009
- A fresh, juicy Spanish red full of bittersweet cherry and plum flavours, with delicate smoky notes. Its smooth medium-bodied style, as well as outstanding value for money, is typical of the sunny yet windswept region of Cariñena.
- About this bottle: With its bright fruit and great value for money, this is an irresistible red from northern Spain. Flavours of cherry, plum and grilled herbs all come together in a deliciously juicy, perfumed style.
- Grape Variety: 70% Garnacha and 30% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Cariñena
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
- Bottling Address: 2 Zone Activités, 33112 Saint Laurent Médoc
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly