Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Southwold Winter Beer
- Fruity, deep and rich.
- About this bottle: The Adnams Brewery has produced its fine beers on the coast of Southwold since 1872. This Winter beer, created by Master Brewer Fergus Fitzgerald, is made in the flavourful ‘Broadside’ style. It uses four different East Anglian malts as well as a dark chocolate malt and is traditionally top-fermented. Food matching: Traditional British - roasts, pies and cheese boards.
- Country of origin: Region: Suffolk
- More information
- Bottle size: 500 ml
- Alcohol content: 4 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Crown cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Brewed & Bottled In The Uk
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly