Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
This book is a celebration of great home-made soup with a huge variety of recipes to choose from. It shows not only how easy soups are to prepare, but also what a wide range of ingredients can be used to make them. There are simple everyday soups made from staple ingredients, many of which are meal in themselves, as well as light and refreshing broths.
You'll also find more sophisticated creations, using delicious ingredients from all over the world - indulge yourself in the feast of flavours and textures. This book is beautifully illustrated with simple step-by-step instructions, making it a pleasure to use and an indispensable volume in any cook's kitchen.
- Height: 246 mm
- Width: 196 mm
- Depth: 22 mm
- An inspiring collection of soups, broths and chowders