Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Next day collection in store - order up until 5pm. Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
This book is a celebration of great home-made soup with a huge variety of recipes to choose from. It shows not only how easy soups are to prepare, but also what a wide range of ingredients can be used to make them. There are simple everyday soups made from staple ingredients, many of which are meal in themselves, as well as light and refreshing broths.
You'll also find more sophisticated creations, using delicious ingredients from all over the world - indulge yourself in the feast of flavours and textures. This book is beautifully illustrated with simple step-by-step instructions, making it a pleasure to use and an indispensable volume in any cook's kitchen.
- Height: 246 mm
- Width: 196 mm
- Depth: 22 mm
- An inspiring collection of soups, broths and chowders