Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
- Next day UK delivery*
- Delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice
- For free next or named day delivery on orders over £150 – enter FREENDAY at checkout.
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating store on selected clothing, home and beauty items.
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
This book is a celebration of great home-made soup with a huge variety of recipes to choose from. It shows not only how easy soups are to prepare, but also what a wide range of ingredients can be used to make them. There are simple everyday soups made from staple ingredients, many of which are meal in themselves, as well as light and refreshing broths.
You'll also find more sophisticated creations, using delicious ingredients from all over the world - indulge yourself in the feast of flavours and textures. This book is beautifully illustrated with simple step-by-step instructions, making it a pleasure to use and an indispensable volume in any cook's kitchen.
- Height: 246 mm
- Width: 196 mm
- Depth: 22 mm
- An inspiring collection of soups, broths and chowders