Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Soothing mask calms and balances sensitive, reddened and irritated skin, guiding it to comfort and radiance.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care was formed in 1967 by cosmetologist Elisabeth Sigmund and Dr. Rudolf Hauschka, who was a pioneering chemist producing natural medicines using revolutionary techniques. Respect for nature, the health and well-being of all customers and employees as well as social responsibility is at the center of all our thinking and actions. Our approach to skin care is unique within our industry. All our products are formulated to guide and support the skin's natural renewal processes rather than taking over its functions for long term health and youth of the skin. Our philosophy is based upon an in-depth understanding of rhythms and how they aid to balance the skin, while harnessing the most effective 100% natural and organic ingredients. If ingredients haven't been available in biodynamic or organic form, we have initiated organic cultivation projects around the world.
- How to use- Calms sensitive and irritated skin. Apply to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté. Remove after 20 minutes
- Soothes sensitive skin, redness and inflammation subside
- Strengthens the skin functions
- Helps the skin preserve its moisture
- For a healthy, even complexion
- We recommend using soothing mask once to twice a week
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Sensitive
Water (aqua), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf water, pyrus cydonia seed extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, alcohol, glycerin, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beeswax (cera alba), anthyllis vulneraria extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, cetearyl alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, bentonite, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, alchemilla vulgaris extract, borago officinalis extract, polygonum fagopyrum (buckwheat) leaf extract, verbascum thapsus extract, fragrance (parfum)*, linalool*, citronellol*, geraniol*, limonene*, farnesol*, benzyl benzoate*, eugenol*, citral*, benzyl salicylate*, coumarin*, xanthan gum, lysolecithin.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.