Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Somerset Vintage Cider
- Medium dry cider with a touch of sparkle softly rounded with a fruity, floral aroma.
- About this bottle: The Thatcher family have been making cider at Myrtle in Somerset for more than a century. This cider is made with only the best British apples from a single harvest. Ripe apples were pressed, the juice cold filtered, fermented and slowly matured in oak vats before blending to make the most balanced of ciders.
- Apple juice from concentrate, water, glucose-fructose syrup, carbon dioxide, malic acid, preservative E223 (sulphites), yeast
- Country of origin:
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 6.6 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Crown cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly