Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Somerset Traditional Cider
- Smooth, with a lightly spicy undertone and a fruity, floral bouquet.
- About this bottle: The Thatcher family have been making cider at Myrtle in Somerset for more than a century using 100% British apples which are pressed, blended and fermented using traditional techniques re-interpreted by state of the art machinery. Every year West country cider farmers like the Thatchers perform an ancient 'wassailing' ceremony in which they sing to their trees to guarantee a full harvest and good cider. They say it's worked pretty well so far!
- Apple juice from concentrate, water, glucose-fructose syrup, carbon dioxide, malic acid, preservative E223 (sulphites), yeast
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Somerset
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 4.8 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 2.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 250 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Crown Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly