Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Somerset Dabinett Apple Cider
- This cider is full bodied with a deliciously fruity bouquet.
- About this bottle: Made with Dabinett apples which are known for making great traditional cider. The rich red-streaked fruit has a distinctive bittersweet taste.
- 100% Apples
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Somerset
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 7.20 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 5.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Serving Size: 0.5 pint
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Crown Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly