Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
From one of Chile's best winemakers, fresh and intense, with citrus, melon and pineapple fruit. Fruity and focused, this would go well with salads or even salmon steaks
Jamie Goode, January 2010, Sunday Express
- Product information
- Soleado Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2012
- Wonderfully fresh and vibrant yet also rounded and smooth, this is a delicious Chardonnay from Chile's sunny Central Valley.
- About this bottle: Top Chilean winemaker Adolfo Hurtado has left this wine unoaked so its vibrant melon and red apple flavours shine through.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viña Cono Sur S.A.Av. Nueva Tajamar 481 Torre Sur, Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly