Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Solar Viejo Crianza
- Vintage: 2009
- Delicious cranberry and warm spice aromas meet with bright cherry fruit and a touch of creamy-smooth raspberry on the palate. Brisk tannins give a bracing structure to this red but sit very separately from the rich red fruit characters. This is good, complex, classic Rioja with plenty of charm and fruity presence.
- About this bottle: José Antonia Montilla is passionate about his country's rich winemaking history and has also experienced his winemaking art in both north and south hemispheres - in three continents. This has given him invaluable international experience. For these Tempranillo grapes he chooses a warm, 28˚C, fermentation for three weeks followed by a year in French and American oak barrels to add smoothness, richness and depth.
- Grape Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Solar Viejo De Laguardia, Camino De La Hoya 3, 01300 Laguardia (Álava), Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly