Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Soave Classico Superiore DOCG Terre Sceligere
- Vintage: 2013
- A classic Soave with honeyed peach and herbal aromas, plus that characteristic ‘blanched almond’ note. The complex palate balances a beeswax richness with zingy citrus flavours.
- About this bottle: The Cantina di Monteforte co-op have 1,200 hectares of vineyards across Soave, including some in the best vineyard spots within the Classico zone. 60% of their vines lie on south-facing hills, where the grapes enjoy the best exposure, with cooling breezes from the Dolomites helping the grapes develop their aromatic qualities. Winemaker Gaetano Scaligeri’s knowledge of the Soave terroir is unparalleled. Sourcing grapes from a single vineyard on the Montegrande slope, Gaetano used a special press to gently crush the fruit and fermented the must in small barrels for around a year to develop the wine’s complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Garganega
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Soave
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cantina Sociale di Monteforte, Via XX Settembre N. 24, Monteforte d`Alpone, 37032 Verona, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly