Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Nutty, appley, quite creamy, but the palate is a little dilute, the flavours just dying away. The apple and cool, ripe flavour of the 100% Garganega is good, and the acidity balanced, it just doesn't quite have the conviction and drive to really extend the finish, perhaps a touch of residual sugar blunting the clarity slightly? Available from 26th June, in 448 stores."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Soave Classico
- Vintage: 2013
- A fresh and zesty dry white from Italy with seductive stone fruit aromas and flavours of peach, lemon and salted almond.
- About this bottle: Made from Garganega grapes grown in the rolling hills of Soave Classico, this modern, unoaked wine was blended by M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams and local producer Gaetano Tobin. The grapes came from both the west of the Soave Classico area, where the limestone soils produce good fruity character, and from the volcanic east, where the soils impart more mineral qualities to the grapes.
- Grape Variety: 100% Garganega
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto, Soave
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cantina Sociale Di Monteforte, Via Xx Settembre N. 24, Monteforte D`Alpone, Verona, Italy, 37032
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.