Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
If you're after a rich red to warm up chilly January evenings, indulge in Snow Road (£9.99, Marks & Spencer). A blend of shiraz and cabernet sauvignon grapes, it is full of pungent plum notes with a sprinkling of spice
Carly Gammage, Daily Express , 4th January 2014
- Product information
- Snow Road Shiraz Cabernet
- Vintage: 2012
- The vibrant plum fruit, white peppery spice and subtle French oak influence and balanced by the fine ripe tannins. A stylish blend of cool climate Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, soft and fruity yet firm through the palate, from Australia's King Valley.
- About this bottle: Grape Variety
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: King Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly