Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This is a juicy, youthful red with more spark and less mellow roundedness than is typical of many an Oz shiraz. There's plenty of lively dark berry fruit flavours and it's best with mreat dishes, such as sausage and mash or bolognese
Tim Curran, Daily Mirror
- Product information
- Snapper Cove Shiraz
- Vintage: 2013
- A medium bodied Australian red wine with flavours of ripe berries, violets and hints of clove spice.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig, herself an Aussie, blended this Shiraz with talented winemaker Russell Cody using selected vineyards within Australia’s New South Wales region to produce a delightfully succulent red.
- Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly