Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Power and elegance - if Ferrari made wine it might well taste like this."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 7th September 2014
- Product information
- Snake + Herring Calypso
- Vintage: 2011
- A full bodied Australian red with intense plum, cherry and chocolate flavours with a subtle dried herb and floral complexity.
- About this bottle: Made with Merlot and Cabernet Franc grapes grown in the acclaimed Wilyabrup region of Margaret River in Western Australia, this supple and silky blend was selected by M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig for its lovely purity of flavour.
- Grape Variety: 52% Merlot, 44% Cabernet Franc, 4% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Western Australia, Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Caves Road, Wilyabrup Wa 6284, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly