Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE returns through a Collect+ location - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE 24/7 returns through any InPost locker - over 1000 locations across the UK.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Smart and practical, this ultra lightweight rollercase is part of our lightest range of suitcases and is made from hardwearing fabric and is fully lined. It features a padded top and side handle and comes with a padlock for security.
- H55 x W35 x D20cm(23 exp)
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Volume/Capacity: 30 l
- Locking twin tube trolley system
- Zipped front pocket
- Inner pocket and straps
- Adjustable straps
- External front pocket, fully lined interior with mesh pocket in lid
- Ideal for travel in the USA, allows airport screeners to unlock, inspect and relock bags without damaging the lock
- Expandable lid compartment
- Retractable trolley handle
- Before earning its place in our range, this luggage has been tested to ensure it performs
- to the Marks and Spencer Luggage Quality Standard
- This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship
Care and composition
- 300D x 400D Nylon
- Wipe clean
This luggage is guaranteed for 5 years against faulty workmanship. This guarantee doesn't cover damage due to overloading, airline damage, accident, neglect or normal wear and tear. Should airline damage occur, you must tell the airline before you leave the terminal.
Every airline has different guidelines on luggage size allowances so please check with individual airlines for their regulations before travelling.