Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The perfect gift for friends and family who love to travel.
Heyland & whittle products are all handmade, expertly cut, filled and decorated. Recently launched are candles and reed diffusers in a range of fragrances including the classic English formulations of neroli & rose and citrus & lavender. Even more exciting is the new jasmine & lilac fragrance which evokes memories of an English summers day. Summer berries, oranges and lemons blend with a euphoric bouquet of jasmine, lilac and lavender with a warm cedar base. Quintessentially British!
- Gold fragranced soap bar 95g: luxuriously fragrant mediterranean citrus and aromatic spices. Made from a rich blend of olive, coconut and sweet almond oils with fragrant essential oils, sulphate and paraben free, this soap will gently cleanse and help moisturise all skin types. Frankincense bath melt
- Fairy cake: made from rich shea butter, cocoa butter and essential oils melt slowly in the bath for a luxurious relaxing treat.
- Myrrh votive candle: delivers a fresh citrus fragrance with a hint of warm eastern spices. Made from pure sustainable soy wax to deliver a clean, even burn.
- Hand made in the UK, remove all flowers/petals from the soap and use with warm water, simply place bath melts into the bath and watch them melt
- Made using natural ingredients
- Parabens free
- Candle hand poured with soy wax
- Product Size: 1 x 210 g
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skintype
- Skin Tone: Any
- Safety Warning: Please remove flower and stem before using the soap, Take care when using candles - instructions on box and base of candle
Oleo europaea (olive oil), aqua, oleo cocos nucifera(coconut oil), oleo elaeis guineensis (organic sustainable palm oil), sodium hydroxide, oleo ricinis communis (castor seed oil), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil), parfum, d-limonen, farnesol, geraniol, linalool.candles - made from sustainable soy wax ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, zea mays (corn) starch, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, citric acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, polysorbate 80, parfum, rosa centifolia (rose) flower/ lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower, calendula o cinalis (marigold) flower. Parfum, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, cinnimal, citronellol, d-limonene, eugenol, geraniol, isoeugenol, linalool, farnesol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, citral, isoeugenol.