Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
A celebration cake with a difference. Made from five different cheeses - Gould's cheddar, creamy Lancashire, white stilton and cranberry, Brie and blacksticks blue truckle - this fantastic cake is sure to bring delight to your guests. Board and dowels are also included.
- Weight: 5750 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 4 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Fruit pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Gould's farmhouse cheddar cheese: pasteurised cow's milk, salt, microbial rennet, starter culture~Creamy lancashire cheese: pasteurised cow's milk, salt, microbial rennet, starter culture~White stilton® with cranberry cheese: pasteurised cow's milk, salt, microbial rennet, starter culture, dried sweetened cranberries (10%) (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil) sugar~Brie cheese: pasteurised cow's milk, salt, microbial rennet, starter culture, white mould culture~Blacksticks blue cheese: pasteurised cow's milk, salt, microbial rennet, colour: annatto, penicillin roqueforti, starter culture
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.