Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Slow cooked marinated lamb shanks in a red wine, mint and lentil jus with honey roasted root vegetables.
- Weight: 2040 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Cooked marinated lamb shanks (58%), roasted root vegetables (12%), water, onions, lamb stock, red wine (2%), cooked brown lentils, redcurrant jelly, cornflour, rapeseed oil, mint, balsamic vinegar, wheatflour, sea salt, tomato paste, garlic puree, colour: plain caramel, gelling agent: pectin, rosemary, sugar, ground black pepper. cooked marinated lamb shanks contains lamb (94%), extra virgin olive oil, tomato paste, salt, garlic puree, black treacle, ground black pepper. roasted root vegetables contain carrots, swede, parsnips, rapeseed oil, honey, salt, ground black pepper, rosemary, thyme. lamb stock contains water, lamb, onions, carrots, tomato paste, garlic, parsley, thyme, ground bay leaves. cooked brown lentils contain water, brown lentils. redcurrant jelly contains glucose syrup, concentrated redcurrant juice, sugar syrup, gelling agent: pectin, elderberry extract, acidity regulator: e331
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Place foil on a baking tray. 200°C | Fan 180°C | 400°F | Gas 6 45mins. Serve immediately. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.