Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend over £50 - find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Terms and Conditions
Bed and mattress recycling service conditions
- Removal is on a like-for-like basis. So if you order a new mattress, we’ll collect your old mattress. If you order a new mattress and divan, we’ll take away your old mattress and divan.
- This service is only available when you buy a new bed from us and must be paid for at the same time as when you order and pay for your new bed.
- Our delivery team will only collect your old bed from the address your new bed is being delivered to.
- All bed frames must be taken apart before collection.
- Our delivery team won’t collect soiled, wet or infested items.
- Once collected, each item becomes the property of M&S and can’t be returned after the delivery crew has left your address.
- This is a non-refundable service. If you change your mind you’ll need to cancel your entire order then reorder your bed frame or mattress.
- We’re unable to offer this service if you use an M&S interest free loan to pay for your bed.
Made from supportive foam this rolled and vacuum packed mattress offers great value and comfort that can be delivered to your door next day.
- Height: 190 cm
- Height In: 74.8 in
- Width: 90 cm
- Width In: 35.4 in
- Depth: 14 cm
- Depth In: 5.5 in
- Weight: 10 kg
- Supportive foam
- Comes rolled and vacuum-packed so may be easily transported by car, upstairs or into a loft area. Ideally break vacuumed packaging and allow 2 hours before use
- Unroll within 6 months of purchase to ensure optimum use and benefits from this mattress
- Made in the UK
- Mattress type- foam
- Mattress Type: Memory Foam
- Filling type: Polyester Fibre
Not available for international delivery.