Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
A high-performance eye cream, in a convenient travel-friendly pen, formulated to address all eye care concerns.
About the brand- Skyn ICELAND® was born from a life-changing mission to treat and alleviate the effects of stress on skin while promoting a stress-free life full of balance, health and wellness. Skyn ICELAND® has a strong commitment to nature; recyclable packaging, products that are free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil and sulfates, no testing on animals and are 100% vegan. The simple-to-use products indulge the senses, bringing on an overall sense of calm and ultimately, reenergize you and your skin.
- How to use- Pat cream gently on under-eye area (and eyelids!) with fingertips. Enjoy the slight cooling sensation. For extra puffiness-reducing treatment, first prep undereyes with Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels once a week, or as needed.
- Puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles are minimised, and skin is revived with a blend of soothing ingredients
- Contains skyn ICELAND's proprietary Biospheric complex of pure Icelandic glacial waters, arctic berries and pure oxygen
- Flavagrum helps increase circulation to lighten dark under-eye circles
- Rice peptides help preserve collagen and elastin to reduce the signs of ageing
- Orange peel helps reduce puffiness
- Cotton powder acts as a light-diffuser to brighten the entire eye area
- Same formula as best-selling Icelandic Relief Eye Cream in an ultra-portable pen
- Product Size: 3.97 g
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua/eau/water, hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, glyceryl stearate se, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, stearic acid, decyl oleate, dimethicone, saponaria pumila callus culture extract**, pfaffia paniculata root extract, lilium candidum flower extract, angelica archangelica root water*, oxycoccus palustris (cranberry) seed oil, rubus chamaemorus (arctic cloudberry) seed oil, ptychopetalum olacoides bark/stem extract, polygonum fagopyrum seed extract, perfluorodecalin, gossypium herbaceum (cotton), hydrolyzed rice bran protein, thymus vulgaris flower/leaf extract, buddleja davidii extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, laminaria digitata powder, ceramide np, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, caprylyl glycol, cetyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, isomalt, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium hydroxide, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, lecithin**, sodium benzoate, silica, sucrose palmitate, xanthan gum. *component of icelandic glacial water. **contains soy.