Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Cooling, transdermal patches to help firm, de-puff and reduce premature wrinkling under eyes within ten minutes. Winner of the 2014 Woman Hot 100 Beauty Awards, 2015 Cosmopolitan LAB Beauty Awards for 'Best Concealer' & 2017 Good Housekeeping Beauty Lab Award Winner in Top Tested Eye Skincare.
About the brand- Skyn ICELAND® was born from a life-changing mission to treat and alleviate the effects of stress on skin while promoting a stress-free life full of balance, health and wellness. Skyn ICELAND® has a strong commitment to nature; recyclable packaging, products that are free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil and sulfates, no testing on animals and are 100% vegan. The simple-to-use products indulge the senses, bringing on an overall sense of calm and ultimately, reenergize you and your skin.
- How to use - Use once a week, or whenever you need a quick fix. Remove backing and apply gel side to under-eye area for 10 minutes. After treatment, gently peel away patch and follow with Icelandic Relief Eye Cream.
- 8 pairs
- Celebrity cult-favourite item used on movie and TV sets to firm under-eye area instantly
- Contains skyn ICELAND® proprietary Biospheric complex of pure Icelandic glacial waters, arctic berries and pure oxygen
- The patch, a cutting-edge delivery system, works in just ten minutes to soothe, tone and de-puff the skin under the eyes
- Hydrolyzed elastin helps restore tone and firmness to under-eye area
- Hexapeptide helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract helps reduce puffiness and dark circles
- Co-enzyme Q-10, a powerful antioxidant, helps protect delicate skin
- Perfect for travel - easy to throw in a handbag or purse
- Skyn ICELAND is PETA-certified to be cruelty free as a brand
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water/aqua/ eau, polyacrylic acid, glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, angelica archangelica root water*, sodium hydroxide, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, acetyl hexapeptide-8, hydrolyzed extensin, agar, caprylyl glycol, perfluorodecalin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, , xanthan gum, ubiquinone,thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf extract, buddleja davidii extract, rubus chamaemorus (arctic cloudberry) seed oil, oxycoccus palustris (arctic cranberry) seed oil, aluminum glycinate, polysorbate 60, ceramide np, 1,2-hexanediol, sucrose palmitate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate * component of icelandic glacial water.
Free Eye Care Essentials Kit when you buy 2 Skyn Iceland products. To redeem add product code T232314F to your bag.
- Buy 2 Skyn Iceland products and get a free Eye Cream.
- Offer available online at marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected stores.
- Valid from 00:01 4th April 2018.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- One free gift per customer while stocks last.
- Valid on full price purchases only.
Free standard delivery on clothing & home. Conditions apply.
• Free standard delivery on orders within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.