Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The UK's 1st AHA body lotion proven to deliver outstanding skin smoothing results. Originally created to help improve the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris (rough, dry, bumpy chicken skin commonly found on the tops of arms and legs) and other dry skin conditions, this ground breaking formula is now being hailed as “the best exfoliating and hydrating body lotion for dry arms and legs”. With optimum levels of lactic acid and a unique multi-active moisture complex AMELIORATE® Skin Smoothing Body Lotion delivers healthier looking, glowing skin.
About the brand- Born out of its founder’s struggle with Keratosis Pilaris – a condition resulting in red, bumpy skin on the arms - the Ameliorate® range consists of an exfoliating treatment and smoothing lotion designed to resurface and intensively condition skin. The range will benefit KP sufferers, as well as anyone with persistently dry skin.
- Gently exfoliates rough, dry, bumpy areas to reveal softer, smoother, healthier looking skin
- Progressively refines, improving skin condition and texture. Intensely hydrating, offering lasting relief from dry skin conditions
- With repeated use of this luxurious, light, non-greasy lotion skin will become noticeably softer and smoother
- Made in the UK
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: All
Aqua/water/eau, lactic acid, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ammonia, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, hydroxyethylcellulose, cetearyl glucoside, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), sodium stearoyl glutamate, potassium sorbate, pentylene glycol, disodium edta, serine, sodium lactate, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed milk protein, dipropylene glycol, sorbitol, urea, fragrance (parfum), linalool, citronellol, sodium chloride, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, limonene, coumarin, juniperus mexicana oil, alpha-isomethyl ionone, allantoin, pelargonium graveolens oil, geraniol
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.