Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 8-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Burt’s bees® skin nourishment eye cream. Perfect for normal to combination skin, this eye cream is formulated with royal jelly that contains vitamins A, B2, and E that work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leave skin looking healthy and radiant. This fragrance-free anti-aging eye cream has no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS. Lightly apply eye cream to under-eye area after cleansing as a part of your skin care routine. It’s a simple, gentle way to keep skin feeling nourished.
Burt’s bees® has been offering distinctive earth-friendly, natural health and beauty care products for 30 years. From a beekeeper’s backyard in Maine to the leading edge of natural, Burt’s bees knows natural body care solutions from head-to-toe and operates with the greater good™ top of mind. No parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and no animal testing.
- Use in the morning and evening. Place small dots onto ring finger and gently smooth into the skin around each eye
- Product Size: 14.1 g
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: No
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Skin Tone: All
Aqua, glycerin, helianthus annuus seed oil, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, olea europaea fruit oil, butyrospermum parkii butter, coco-glucoside, glyceryl rosinate, lonicera japonica flower extract, lonicera caprifolium flower extract, calendula o cinalis flower extract, hydrastis canadensis extract, hamamelis virginiana leaf extract, royal jelly, xanthan gum, olea europaea oil unsaponifiables, tocopherol, citric acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, phenoxyethanol.
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.