Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Sizanani Chenin Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- A delightfully dry white, with light floral aromas which develop a fuller style on the palate bringing ripe apple and notes of tropical guava fruit.
- About this bottle: Sizanani, a Xhosa word meaning 'helping each other' is the motto for this hill top operation, on gravelly Glen Rosa soil. Winemaker Wilhelm Kritzinger and his cellar hand Johnson Mgentsu work alongside over 80 staff members from deprived areas in the region, the winery’s focus being to empower and uplift them.
- 100% chenin blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol Units per Serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly