Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Sirloin roasting joint with an autumnal stuffing of chestnut, caramelised onion and pancetta with a rich red wine and thyme jus.
- Weight: 1460 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated, suitable for freezing. Freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use.
- Contains: chestnuts
- Consume Within: 10 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Chestnut, caramelised onion and pancetta stuffing contains beef (27%), caramelised onions (onions, rapeseed oil, demerara sugar, roasted garlic puree, sea salt), gluten free crumb (water, potato flour, rice flour, salt, emulsifier: e471, dextrose), chestnuts, pancetta (15%) (pork (94%), salt, garlic, ground black pepper, ground white pepper, cinnamon, mace, cloves, nutmeg, coriander seeds, ground vanilla seeds, antioxidant: e301, curing salt (preservative: sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate)), flat leaf parsley, roasted garlic puree, thyme, cracked black pepper, preservative: e223 (sulphites). red wine and thyme jus contains roasted beef stock (water, beef bones, onions, carrots, tomato puree, mushrooms, seaweed), red wine (25%), water, sugar, cornflour, thyme, salt
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven (200°C Fan, 180°C, 400°F, Gas 6) Remove all packaging and set sauce on the side. Allow the joint to breathe at room temperature for 15 minutes. or best results - brush the joint lightly with vegetable oil and sear all over in a frying pan on high heat. Transfer the joint onto a roasting tray, season with sea salt and cracked black pepper and place directly onto middle shelf of oven. Baste the joint frequently during cooking. Cooking times: Rare - 1hr 25 minutes Medium 1hr 40 minutes Well done 2hrs. Remove from the oven and cover with foil and allow to rest for 15 minutes before carving. Do not reheat. Sauce: add contents of sauce sachet to a small saucepan along with the meat juices and gently heat until warmed through. Pour over the carved meat and serve immediately. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.