Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A great festive present for any whisky lover, this consists of four small (just over a quarter size) bottles of malt, presented in an attractive gift box. The lucky recipient can conduct their own tasting, comparing the finest flavours that Speyside, the Highlands, the islands and Islay have to offer
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 3rd November 2013
- Product information
- Single Malt Whisky - 4 Mini Bottle Gift Selection
- Treat yourself (or someone else!) to a wee taste of Scotland. This impressive minature selection is presented in a smart gift box and includes four mini bottles.
- About this bottle: Taste your way through Scotland... We recommend starting with Smooth Speyside, then the more Robust Highland, followed by the Island Malt and finally the pungent, peaty Islay single malt. Enjoy the experience!
- More information
- Bottle size: 800 ml
- Alcohol content: 40 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 30.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.9
- Serving Size: 25 ml
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Made In Germany
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly