Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The people behind this wine are real friends of the earth: their winery was the first in New Zealand to achieve the carbon zero status. This won the Sauvignon Blanc trophy at last year's International Wine Challenge. Sophisticated, with gooseberry and passion fruit flavours. Food pairing: Chicken, bacon and avocado salad
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 2nd January 2014
“Best NZ Sauvignon Blanc - This is the top New Zealand sauvignon blanc on the high street, thanks to its complexity and stunningly long finish.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 2nd January 2014
"If you're looking for a sauvignon blanc that's as tense as a tightly coiled spring, which will tickle your nostrils like cordite, then the new vintage of S1 is for you. Made by Yealands Estate in the Awatere Valley in Marlborough, it's utterly pin-sharp and alert, all grass, green tomatoes and piercing citrus, with a whiff of cap gun. Stimulating stuff."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 2nd January 2014
- Product information
- Single Block Series S1 Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2015
- Scented and herbaceous with delicate flavours of passion fruit and gooseberry with crystalline acidity and refined structure.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Tamra Washington has selected this single block from the Yealands Estate Seaview Vineyard in the Awatere Valley in New Zealand’s famous Marlborough region. This vineyard has been planted furthest from the sea, which provides a sheltered, North-facing haven consistently producing the most distinctive, aromatic and textured Sauvignon Blanc on the Estate.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bottled By Wineworks Marlborough, 26 Liverpool Street, Marlborough, New Zealand
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly